Saturday 22 August 2009

First Post!

Ok so i decided to create this blog to chronicle my time building, painting and playing with my Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy armies. I currently own Dark Elves for Warhammer Fantasy although i am in the beginning stages with this army so i'm still buying building and painting!

For 40k i currently own a couple of different armies but i'm looking to sell them on and start building a DIY Space Marine chapter. I've currently got the fluff almost completed and so will be able to post that soon but in the meantime i have a colour scheme which can be posted :)





















Anyway i will be able to post my marines fluff when its finished (very soon) and i have a few Dark Elves painted and therefore i'll be able to post them very soon as well! After that well it's down to me to begin buying my marines and to keep on painting my Dark Elves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment